

Back in May Ken's parents bought us season passes to Disneyland for a three day trip they had planned. We had so much fun those three days with the family, but we have also taken full adavantage of the fact that we got passes out of the deal. We have been back several times since then as Shane can't get enough. He has his favorite rides and gets so excited when he gets to go on them. He also loves getting to go up and hug the characters, especially when he got to meet Goofy. All he could talk about the next two days was how he got to touch his nose.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Disneyland aka "Mickey's House"
Posted by Amanda at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I want to get passes to Disneyland... I dont know if I could do it with two kiddos though. Maybe when Elijah gets bigger. I think Brielle would love Disneyland!
Hey I have a pass to Disneyland to so we should go and take advantage of them. Kate doesn't care so much but I love Disneyland It truly is the Happiest place on earth. By the way love the blog. Welcome to blogger!!
I cannot wait to take Kasen for the first time. Especially with his obsession of Mickey Mouse right now. Let's go this winter, wanna? Shane and Kasen will have loads of fun together!
I would love to take Luc to Disneyland. I just know he would love it. I am so glad that you joined the blogging world.
Post a Comment