Ken's younger brother Matt, married Meagan on August 11th, in the Portland, Oregon temple. We were lucky enough to be able to attend the sealing and reception in Oregon, as well as the open house in Sacramento a week later. Its always such a special experience to be able to attend a sealing and remember your own wedding day, as well witnessing an important event in a loved one's life.
Monday, September 17, 2007
M&M Marriage
Posted by Amanda at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You guys look so adorable! I love the coordinating outfits. Green is a great color on Ken and Shane. I've heard that the Portland temple is gorgeous.
What a cute family picture. I love it! It was fun seeing pictures from Matt's wedding. I am just so happy to have found your blog! Shane is SOOO darling!
I love the green color on your boys too. Very cute.
What a cute family. Thanks for sharing the blog.
Shane is sooo adorable!
Post a Comment