Monday, October 1, 2007

One Year Older and Hopefully Wiser


I celebrated my 27th birthday on the 24th. My wonderful visiting teacher volunteered to watch Shane so Ken and I could go out. We enjoyed a peaceful dinner with some friends and an early return home. Its funny, the older I get, the less I care about my own birthday. I was way more concerned with Shane having a good birthday. Its pretty ridiculous considering the fact that he is only two and will more than likely not remember it at all. Oh well, I guess that's part of motherhood.

4 comments:

Mary said...

A little Late but Happy Birthday!!

Kendyl said...

Wonderful visiting teacher???...I wish I was such! You know my zero % track record!!! We're glad to watch Shane anytime, him and Katelyn have fun together.

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Hey! WHen are we gonna hang out?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Update me!

-Your Blog