Friday, November 2, 2007

October Update


I can't believe it has been over a month since the last post. Here is an update on life. We spent conferenc weekend in Sacramento. Shane had such a good time. We went to his aunt Laura's powder puff game, the zoo, a pumkin patch and spent a lot of time playing at home. It was a great visit.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Go Lala Go! Go lala go! Go lala go! I can still hear the chanting in my head! So cute!

sarah said...

I love that cute layout you did. It is always fun visiting Sac if you ask me.

Tasha said...

Yea for Grandma and Grandpa's house! Are you going to the Harrison's for Thanksgiving? We are going to the Donovan's. If you are hopefully we will get to see you!

Brittany said...

One more thing...Shanes face is looking thinner. He is turning more into a little boy. So cute!