Ever since our second Christmas as a married couple, we have trusted our tree purchase to Lowes. This year wasn't any different. I love being able to spend maybe 10 minutes looking at a few and coming home with a perfect tree. I think this years was our best yet. Shane loved being able to help decorate the tree this year. He was the director as he told Ken where to hang each ornament. Of course I always get the lucky job of stringing the lights. This year we also had a train to set up at the base of the tree. This is tradition in Ken's family and finishes the tree off beautifully.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Getting Ready for Christmas
Posted by Amanda at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Your tree was beautiful! Such fun. I am sure Shane loved the train. Tanner and Brayden couldn't leave my grandparents alone. I hope you had a nice Christmas and New Years!
Wow...your tree really is perfect. Great job Amanda! I loved seeing you over Christmas. Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment