So, its the first day of February and I decided that it is time to post pictures from Christmas. Honestly, I was waiting cause I really wanted to post a video of Shane and it took me a really long time to get it loaded.

Friday, February 1, 2008
Christmas in February?
Posted by Amanda at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
How cute! He is getting so big! How is life? Any luck?
That was worth the wait. He is so dang cute.
Well, I am glad you waited until you had that video to post because it is darling! Well worth the wait. I love how he know the nativity story so well. Shane really is so cute!
PS and I love your new blog background. It is always so cute! I really need to invest some time to learn how to do that.
Post a Comment