On June 14th Amanda and I celebrated our 5th anniversary, and in typical Harrison fashion it's made it's way to the blog a month and a half later. We were married so long ago that our wedding pictures were taken on that old fashioned film stuff, but for kicks I though I'd post a few of those new fangled digital images from the open house we did with our friends Brian and Tasha a few weeks after the nuptials. Ah, the good old days when I was skinny and didn't have a metal rod and screws in my right leg.
Only Brandon would show up at my open house with his guitar. I'm just glad he let me play the congas instead of that washboard thing.
My little cousin Eva, coolest kid I know who's not named Shane.
Greatest Wedding Present Ever. This image is just wrong.







0 comments:
Post a Comment