Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Blog Title

In the past I have had a few people ask me about our blog title "It All Begins In September". Shane, Ken and I all have birthdays in September so for our family that is when the holiday season begins. Once birthdays are done it seems like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year are just around the corner. However, with a new addition coming to our family in May, I thought it was only fair that they not be excluded.


8 comments:

Kendyl said...

Congratulations!!!! VERY exciting news!!!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! YEAH!

Mary said...

Congrats on baby #2 :)

Annie said...

OH my gosh- I am so Happy for you! That is so exciting. Congrats congrats.

Brittany said...

Yaay for babies!! Here's hopin for a girl?! I am really happy for you guys! Really happy!

Amanda said...

You're prego Amanda? i totally didn't know. Congratulations!

Shannon Crandall said...

YEA!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!! That news just made me super happy!!!!!!! Congrats!

Tasha said...

I am SOOOOO excited for you guys!! We just found out last night from Brian's family and I can't even tell you how happy we are for you. May is such a great time to have a baby too. (My favorite so far!)