Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Signs of Global Warming

It's pushing 90 degrees in Oceanside this week, for those of you keeping score at home it's hotter now than it is in July.

To fight the heat we spent Monday wandering through Disneyland's many climate controlled rides. The heat made it feel like summertime at the park, just without the swarms of foreigners and sweaty overweight tourists from middle America. In fact I counted a grand total of 20 people walking on Main Street in the afternoon.

As much as I love warm weather even I think Christmas decorations are odd during 90 degree weather


We stayed late to watch Fantasmic and Shane stayed awake until about 5 minutes before it started. He was so tired even the fireworks couldn't wake him up.

1 comments:

Tasha said...

This weather really is crazy! At least it is still cooling down here at night so I feel like I get some relief. I am ready for a little chillier weather. Disneyland looked like a lot of fun. I can't believe how old Shane is looking.