So cute! Shane was an awesome pirate. I love your blog page. you are so creative Amanda. I hope we see you this weekend while we are all in El Dorado Hills for Thanksgiving.
r u guys still in San Diego county? This next question might show my true ignorance but were you guys affected by the fire or were you guys north of it?
7 comments:
Your pages are so cute. how did you make them look like scrapbook pages? It helps that you have a really cute subject.
adorable! is this like online scrapbooking or did you scan your pages?
You are getting very handy with this photoscape! It's fun isn't it? I love it!
Ah! My lil Shane bug is so cute. I cannot wait to see you all next week.
So cute! Shane was an awesome pirate. I love your blog page. you are so creative Amanda. I hope we see you this weekend while we are all in El Dorado Hills for Thanksgiving.
r u guys still in San Diego county? This next question might show my true ignorance but were you guys affected by the fire or were you guys north of it?
Update me!
-Your Blog
Post a Comment