Friday, November 2, 2007

Pumpkin Time



One day we went to a pumpkin patch for a little while. It was cute, set up with lots of little picture spots. Shane was being such a stinker. He usually gives cheesy poses for the camera, but on this day he refused to look at the camera and smile, or even sit still long enough to get a decent picture in front of any of the props. Oh well, life with a two year old I guess.

5 comments:

The "O" Clan said...

Hi Amanda and Ken,
It's Lindsay Cooper...I mean, Lindsay Olsen! :-) I saw your blog and wanted to say hi! We have a blog too so you are welcome to check it out! You guys look great!
Lindsay

Amanda said...

Finally some new posts! Your family looks adorable as usual. Hope you had a great Halloween!

Tasha said...

So cute!! I love pumpkin patches. Shane looked pretty darn cute for not being cooperative. Tanner never loves to look at a camera any more . . . so sad!

Brittany said...

Such cute pictures and such a great presentation too! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity!!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Man Shane is growing up so fast! We should start planning our 4th annual Christmas party so everyone can plan on coming!