
Amanda and Shane and their pink shirts on Mother's Day.
We spent Mother's Day afternoon with Amanda's grandparents and other assorted family members at the beach in Carlsbad. Don't judge us, the beach is totally legit on the sabbath when family is visiting. The family visiting clause is one of my favorite sabbath breaking bylaws, right up there with the vacation clause.

Shane decided to go play in the water and ended up getting totally soaked. We were unprepared for this situation so we let him run around the waves in just his diaper for a while, very classy of us. I had Shane wrapped up in my sweatshirt with the big hood over his head, it was super cute, but of course Shane couldn't hang on long enough for the photo-op.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Mother's Day
Posted by Amanda at 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Ken I am thrilled to see that you guys have actually been up to stuff- (you know if you don't blog it, it didn't happend) Thanks for all the updates. I am also a huge fan of the vacation clause.
Hooray for Ken. I wish sometimes David would blog for me. But nothing has happened as of late. I probably have pictures on my camera too if I would only look. Vacation clause is the best one!
Post a Comment